I don’t know if it’s just me who loves the crispness of the leaves, how gradually and beautifully they change color and slowly fall off the trees. Autumn makes me so happy! People are decorating for Halloween, all the pumpkin spice lattes are back & candles that smell like caramel, pumpkin, and everything nice. Even talking about it is making me excited. I wish I could add a caramel scent to this post. Even getting up in the morning is so exciting these days. We check outside, how many leaves have changed colors. I love the blazing red ones. They are just breath-taking. I can’t take my eyes off them. I think fall is my favorite season. Growing up in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia a desert, our eyes would search for any greenery, flowers or color. So you can understand my extra love for this season.
Let’s check out my favorite things about fall. I hope I make you fall in love with autumn by the end of this post =)
- Candles: I just love them. You probably have an idea by now. Candles have a way of calming our senses. Get your hands on candles from Bath & Body works. Trust me they smell amazing. One of my favorite ones is Marshmallow Fireside/Gather. It’s one of their best sellers as well. Get your house to smell Autumn like.
- Your Cozy Corner: If you don’t have this by now, definitely get it done. A nice cozy corner with a beautiful sofa, bench, chair whatever suits you, with a comfy throw. Get your hands on some books. It’s essential to disconnect from the craziness of this world and spend some time alone.
- Fall Decoration: I did none last year but this year I plan to do a bunch of stuff I found online. I am planning to collect some leaves most probably the red ones. Dry them up and make it into a garland. A cheap and nice fall decoration.
- Go for a Walk/Drive: We make a point to go see the fall colors. They are just breath-taking. If you are like my hubby who doesn’t like being cold, bundle up but don’t miss out on the season. All winter we have to stay indoors. Keeping in mind I live in Canada. We have a little one with us this year to take along for walks and drives. It would be nice to introduce autumn to her. I feel kids tend to enjoy everything more than us. Love their free spirited and carefree attitude towards everything.
- Wardrobe: It’s time to organize. Winter clothes need to come out and the summer clothes need to go back in. All the nice shades of mustard & burgundy are everywhere. I am not really someone who would follow the colors, though. But I love when people actually do it. Time to search for a Halloween costume as well and stock up on the candies.Don’t forget to prep up for Thanksgiving!How do you make the most of Fall?
Leave Comments below & don’t forget to pin it <3